Join our new Preventative Maintenance Program
and minimize your risk and save $
What is it?
Annual scheduled maintenance on your Portable Fabric Building.
What are the benefits of this program?
• Assure all safety and engineering standards for each of your buildings are met
• Repair all immediate issues including: anchorage systems, small fabric tears, and fabric tension
• Identify problems before they become larger problems or liabilities
How does it work?
1. Schedule on-site visit with an appropriate official at the building location
2. Initial site and building inspection
3. Testing of high tension rails and other important structure
4. Repair all issues requiring immediate attention
How much does this program cost?
Starting at $0.95/square foot
More powerful reasons for joining this program
• Minimize your risk
o Optimize your building
o Meet & exceed all engineering and safety compliance guidelines
o All documentation including inspection, repairs and testing is prepared and sequestered
• Emergency Services
o Guarantee 24 hour response time for all emergencies
• Hassle free
o Occurs on a schedule, turn-key!
o After 5 years on this program, you will be given the option to replace your existing building with a new design for ¾ of the new job quote**
**G&B obtains ownership of the tear down building